Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fri 13!

i completed my navigation without falling out! woot soilder boy hahaha 1st check point already go HOLLAND stuck in jungle for about 4 hours. best part within 5mins of bashing in to de forest got a somewhat stream inbetween so my sect mates walk by de log slowly den i buay tahan so i just step in thought only water JOKE de mud donno made of wad i sink till my knee level! song bo 10 mins of navigation i gone crazy already after tat i don't give a fk damn already just walk for de sake of walking. overall i learn something which is so much more expensive den anything else in the world. bond. yea the bond they have in their section i just can't bear to fall out half way through. i must uphold my appointment as a MG gunner! chiong AR this year requirement for me to ORD - ippt GOLD soc 9.30mins CSB 32km Taiwan ROC & ATEC. muahahaha i'm gonna clear all this by july and i'm a free man. can't bear to leave my brothers though i really wan to get out of army =l