Sunday, January 11, 2009

New year. New start

nothing to do so went my blogger edit this and that. by the way i never delete my old post just somehow keep it from pubs. its for my own reference okay haha. well saw de draft (you) saved in my draft. did'nt saw it till now what a dumb nub i am. i'm sorry . afterall i was de one who mess it up all screw it up FUCK it up! its kinda hard for me to get over you. whatever it is it's over now. Sunday again gonna book in by 2200. Chinese new year coming kinda happy and sad. don't know why. i'm so stressed up now. hope everything will get better this year. i MUST quit drinking & smoking by this year. it's my ultimate resolution for this new year. save up. clear my debt get my Gucci stuff wahahaha. next month changing hp gonna surf de net and check out which phone is best for me. blog again when i'm free.