Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Owned

well chinese new year celebration is over. its been 2 weeks lol i mc here and der so long never book in le haha tonight will be a nightmare to me i guess. its really hard to adapt back de army life need to stay in for so damn long. yesterday say QY maple online den chat chat wif him end up buy from him his 132 bishop account haha OWNAGE lol. maple give me back my youth i once had lol. chu er went to ktv wif parent in de night lol its really unexpected for her to turn up =) drink till like donno wad my small little ah bee knock out den went home 1st. ah fai and me ki siao awhile end up he vomit inside de room hahaha cos my dad jio him drink wad a nub lol. haha i went to de toilet dig my troat till i can touch it LOL vomit out everything. that's de only way to help myself from being knock out. hmm playing maple again donno why this few days mood like very weird de. should i heed aunt chris advice? i guess if i did'nt i will also have it this way haha. i know this time its really a big risk its like betting my whole life on de gambling table lol better den de 20k i've wasted in my whole life giving bookie haha. but whatever the outcome is i will stay strong =D my ultimate goal this year QUIT BETTING QUIT SMOKING QUIT DRINKING st & be a good boy. alright 2 more hours and i've to attend de damn last parade ler haha tml BOOK out lo yeahh blog again ba tata~