Thursday, January 15, 2009

thank's dad

did'nt expect my dad will really get gucci wallet for me =D =D =D now can only change my phone in mid year already since my contract is ending soon wahaha. its a black colour one though i wanted a brown one. every year also like tat for example last year i wanted a red fone but it ended up a black one. well who cares haha as long as i get what i want. just book out today woot next tuesday then book in what a long holiday. tuesday nights off for us but damn i did'nt manage to go out because of my 38degree fever. joke. go medical centre & de Mo give me 3 days att B wtf! i thought confirm att C den can pack bag go home le. sad. lol make me stay in company line alone asshole. that's all for now ba go bath den later meet fai see mmmy ball rolling status woot. hope they lose =) thanks dad for the b'day present